What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Minueto, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Minueto and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions.
2. To enable Minueto to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits and activities of customers, including to monitor the success of campaigns.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”